To view the current WaterSavr™
Brochure (available as a PDF), please click
here, or scroll down to Tools and Resources.
- WaterSavrTM is NSF approved.
- WaterSavr™ is a food safe powdered form of the active ingredient
in Heatsavr which can
be used in all still or slow moving drinking water sources.
- WaterSavr™ delivers significant reductions of free water surface
evaporation, up to 35% evaporation mitigation.
- WaterSavr™ is a fine granulated product, deliverable to your
site in 50lb weatherproof bags for easy handling and storage. Various
application methods are possible: from simple hand dispersal to fully
automated scheduled metering using local weather data to determine timing
and dosage quantities.
- WaterSavr™ Powder is suitable for application to:
- Reservoirs, up to 35% reduction of free
water surface evaporation - subject to size and wind conditions.
- Potable water storages, drinking water can be consumed not wasted
to the water evaporation cycle.
- Aqueducts and canals, deliver substantially more water to end
consumer (can be seller or buyer applied).
- Agricultural irrigation canals and ditches - reducing delivery
losses, more water at the same purchase expense.
- Flood water crops - applied at point of flooding, major savings
w/ accelerated crop maturation.
- Stock watering ponds - hand application, major savings through
extended refill scheduling.
- Anytime or anywhere valuable water stands or runs without rapids.
- Any situation that requires evaporation reduction.
For information about how to
purchase WaterSavr™, please visit the How
to Order section of this site.
WaterSavr Distributor Inquiries: Please click here
WATERSAVR IN USE
AUTOMATED SPREADER WORKING AT LAKE SAHARA, LAS VEGAS SEPT 2013
AUTOMATED SPREADER AT BEDOK LAKE, SINGAPORE (100
Top of Page || Home | Products | Investor Info | Media | About | Contact | Order